Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
at DMG CRS in Phoenix
Location & Contact
3141 N. 3rd Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix AZ, 85013
Pharmacy Phone: (623) 455-5604
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri, 8:00am-12pm; 1pm-5pm
Note: The pharmacy is closed daily 12pm-1pm for lunch.
Holiday hours of operation may vary. Please call us for more information.
Services and Benefits
DMG Children’s Rehabilitative Services Has a Pharmacy On-site
Pick-up your child’s prescriptions before you leave the building. New and refill prescriptions can also be mailed at no extra cost or picked up curbside.
To make caring for your child convenient and easy, DMG Children’s Rehabilitative Services (DMG CRS) has a pharmacy on-site. Now, you can pick-up your child’s prescriptions before you leave our clinic.
- Save time and gas; no need to make an extra stop on the way home.
- Get your child started on medications more quickly.
On-site pharmacy services at DMG CRS are provided by Genoa Pharmacy. Prescription insurance benefits are accepted, including AHCCCS, so co-pays are the same, in most cases.
The on-site Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy at DMG CRS will:
- Fill all medications
- Mail medications to you at no extra cost or you can pick them up curbside
- Organize your child’s pills based on the date and time he/she needs to take them, making it easy to stay on track
- Help you transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies