May 21, 2020
DMG Children’s Rehabilitative Services Families:
As you and your children are part of the DMG Children’s Rehabilitative (DMG CRS) family, we want to ensure you know we are always here for you. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, DMG CRS has remained open to support the health of our patients and their families.
We understand you may have concerns about leaving your home right now, especially if your child has a medical condition making him or her more vulnerable. We are employing safety measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to protect you and your family as well as our staff, including:
- Safe screening practices for all patients and families prior to an in-person office visit
- Availability of telehealth appointments, as appropriate, so you can meet with your child’s DMG CRSprovider safely from home
- Enhanced office cleaning and personal protection procedures, with hand sanitizer readily availablethroughout the facility
- Social distancing measures at check-in, checkout and in our waiting rooms, including rapidly movingpatients that are sick to a private room
- Use of masks and face shields by all providers and staff while caring for our patients, as well as anyother employees in the clinic
- Providing masks or cloth facial covering to patients and parents or accompanying adult entering theclinic without a cloth mask
Whether your child needs to visit DMG CRS for a preventive care visit- such as screenings, vaccines, or dental health- or management of a chronic or complex condition with DMG CRS medical specialists, we are here for you, providing a safe, clean environment.
To schedule an appointment or ask us questions, please call (602) 914-1520. If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to call us. You are part of the DMG CRS family, and we are here for you.
Troy Nelson, MD
Medical Director, DMG CRS