We’re Here for You!
Understanding the AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC)
District Medical Group Children’s Rehabilitative Services (DMG CRS) has been serving you and your family since 2012, and we value you as part of our family. Our goal is to not only provide high quality healthcare to you and your family, but to help you navigate the healthcare environment, including the changes to AHCCCS, Arizona’s Medicaid system, on October 1, 2018.
On October 1, 2018, your AHCCCS Complete Care health plan will be changing to one of seven available plans. DMG CRS accepts all AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC) health plans, so, your child can continue to be cared for by DMG CRS and have the same covered services as you do now.
STEP 1: Know What Health Plan You Will Have
AHCCCS assigned plans earlier this year, and you should have received a letter in the mail. If you do not know what health plan you have starting October 1, 2018, call AHCCCS at (602) 417-4000, option 8; be certain to have your AHCCCS number available when you call.
The new health plans are:
- Banner-University Family Care
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Steward Health Choice Arizona
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mercy Care
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Arizona Complete Health-Complete Care Plan
STEP 2: Schedule Your Next Appointment at DMG CRS
DMG is contracted with all AHCCCS health plans, so you can rely on DMG CRS as your medical home. We will continue to provide outstanding, comprehensive care for your child with special healthcare needs. Call now to schedule your next appointment with your DMG CRS provider, (602) 914-1520.
We’re here to help. DMG CRS wants to make this transition as easy as possible for you and your family. We’ve created answers to the questions we are getting most from patients.
Here’s how you can get more information:
• Call the DMG ACC Transition Hotline: (602) 914-1555
• Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the ACC transition
• Download this Informational Flyer
• Follow DMG CRS on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Ask a DMG CRS staff member questions during your next appointment to answer questions
• Check this Website regularly for updates
Mire este video en español
All About AHCCCS Complete Care